No products in the cart.
Sales Terms & Conditions
In these Sales Terms and Conditions (Sales Terms) ”we”, “us” or “our” mean Theo Linsley trading as Aminos 4 U, ABN 32 299 110 656, (Aminos 4 U), its successors and assignees, (referred to as “we”, “us” or “our”) and you, the person, organisation or entity that purchases products or related services from us (referred to as “you” or “your”), and collectively the Parties. These Sales Terms apply to all sales made by us to you. These Terms are available at www.aminos4u.com (Site).
These Sales Terms form the agreement under which we will supply products and related services to you. Please read these Sales Terms carefully. If you have any questions, please contact us using the contact details below, before you purchase products or related services from us.
You accept our Sales Terms by making a purchase from us. Your purchase from us indicates that you have had sufficient opportunity to access these Sales Terms and contact us, that you have read, accepted and will comply with these Terms, and that you are 18 years or older, or have the consent of a legal guardian who is 18 years or older. You must not order products or services from us if you are under 18 years of age or do not have the consent of a legal guardian who is 18 years or older. If you do not agree to these Sales Terms, you should not purchase from us.
You will need to register as a member of the Site in order to purchase products from us. We will provide a confirmation of account registration when you register on the Site. It is your responsibility to keep your account details confidential. You are liable for all activity on your account, including purchases made using your account details.
2. Products and Orders:
- You may order from us as set out on the Site. We may at our discretion accept or reject an order depending on factors including availability of products and our ability to validate payment for the products.
- It is your responsibility to check the order details, including product and pricing, before you complete your order on the Site.
- We will provide you with order details, which may include an order number, an order ID, the shipping and billing addresses and a description of what was ordered, when you order and pay on the Site and your payment has been validated.
- A binding agreement comes into existence between you and us once we have given you an order number. No changes to these Sales Terms will be effective unless we both agree to the changes in writing.
- You can cancel your order at any time prior to dispatch of the goods. To cancel your order, you must contact us using the contact details below.
- Please be aware that some of the products sold through the Site may not be suitable for children under 18 years of age, so please take extra care when purchasing products for children under 18 years of age.
3. Price and Payments:
- You agree to pay the purchase price specified on the Site at the time that you place your order for the purchase of a product, plus any applicable delivery and insurance charges based on the delivery options selected by you. All amounts are stated in Australian dollars. All purchase prices include Australian GST (where applicable). Any delivery and insurance charges will be separately shown.
- You must pay for the product by one of the methods set out on the Site. Your payment will be processed upon receipt of your order. You must not pay, or attempt to pay, for an order through any fraudulent or unlawful means. If your payment is not able to be successfully processed then your order may be cancelled.
- We may charge interest at the rate of 2% per month, calculated daily, on any amounts unpaid. If amounts owing are unpaid for 7 days after payment is due, we have the right to engage debt collection services for the collection of unpaid and undisputed debt, and the right to commence legal proceedings for any outstanding amounts owed to us.
4. Availability and Cancellation:
- All purchases made with us are subject to availability. We do our best to keep in stock most products that are advertised by us, and to keep the Site up to date with availability of products.
- If there is a considerable delay in dispatching your order, or if for any reason we cannot supply a product you have ordered, we will contact you using the contact details provided by you when you placed the order. You can choose a refund, store credit or to put your order on backorder. If you choose a refund or store credit, any delivery costs you have paid for the product will be refunded to you. If you choose to put your order on backorder, we will contact you to arrange for delivery once the product is available.
- Location: We deliver Australia wide. At this stage we do not deliver outside of Australia. If you are not in our delivery area please contact us to discuss delivery options.
- Cost: We offer free delivery for some products to some areas, as set out on the Site. If free delivery does not apply, a delivery fee will apply, as set out on the Site.
- Timing: We will normally dispatch the product within 2 business days from the receipt of your order, unless otherwise noted on the Site. Any delivery periods displayed on the Site are estimates only, based on the information provided by the delivery company. We will deliver the product to the place of delivery you specify when making your order.
- Change: If you need to change a delivery date or the delivery address, please contact us as soon as possible to see if this is possible. If you are not available to take delivery on the agreed delivery date, you may be charged a delivery fee for each additional attempt for delivery.
- Method: We may deliver the products via a range of delivery methods. All deliveries must be signed for. If neither you nor your authorised representative is at the delivery address to accept delivery you will be notified, generally by the delivery company leaving a card with contact details, so that you can arrange another delivery time and date.
- Title: Title in the products will not pass to you until the later of delivery or your payment has been processed or otherwise received by us. If your payment is declined for any reason we reserve the right to reclaim the products from your possession, custody or control even if they have been delivered to you or moved from the delivery address. We reserve the right to keep or sell the products. Risk of loss, damage or deterioration to any products will pass to you on delivery.
6. Discount Codes and Promotions:
We may from time to time offer promotional discount codes, which may be applicable to goods on the Site, and must be entered at the time of submitting your order. The conditions of use relating to any discount code will be specified at the time that it is issued.
7. Intellectual Property
- Intellectual Property includes but is not limited to:
- all present and future rights to intellectual property including inventions and improvements, trade marks (whether registered or common law trade marks), patents, designs, copyright, any corresponding property rights under the laws of any jurisdiction;
- all rights in respect of an invention, discovery, trade secret, secret process, know-how, concept, idea, information, process, data, formula or work product;
- and all work product developed in whole or in part by us.
- We own all Intellectual Property rights in the Site, business, products and branding, as between us and you. The products contain material which is owned by or licensed to us and is protected by Australian and international laws (Materials). We own the copyright which subsists in all creative and literary works incorporated into our Materials.
Your feedback is important to us. We seek to resolve your concerns quickly and effectively. If you have any feedback or questions about our products, please contact us. If there is a dispute between the Parties in relation to these Sale Terms, the Parties agree to the following dispute resolution procedure:
- The complainant must tell the respondent in writing the nature of the dispute, what outcome the complainant wants and what action the complainant thinks will settle the dispute. The Parties agree to meet in good faith to seek to resolve the dispute by agreement between them (Initial Meeting).
- If the Parties cannot agree how to resolve the dispute at the Initial Meeting, any Party may refer the matter to a mediator. If the Parties cannot agree on who the mediator should be, the complainant will ask the Law Society of New South Wales to appoint a mediator. The mediator will decide the time and place for mediation. The Parties must attend the mediation in good faith, to seek to resolve the dispute.
Any attempts made by the Parties to resolve a dispute pursuant to this clause are without prejudice to other rights or entitlements of the Parties under these Terms, by law or in equity.
9. Consumer Law, Return, Refund and Exchange Policy
- ACL: Seller’s goods come with consumer guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law in the Consumer and Competition Act 2010 (ACL). Nothing in the Sales Terms limits or excludes any guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions implied or imposed by law, including the ACL or any liability under the ACL, which may not be limited or excluded.
- Consumer rights: If you are a consumer as defined in the ACL, the following notice applies to you: “Our goods come with warranties and guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law (Consumer Guarantees). You are entitled to a replacement or a refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.”
- Seller: To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all express and implied warranties, and all goods are provided to you without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. We expressly disclaim all warranties including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and/or acceptability and/or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Manufacturer’s warranty: The product may come with a manufacturer’s warranty. The manufacturer’s warranty is in addition to but may overlap with any rights and remedies you may have under applicable law, including any Consumer Guarantees. If you are not considered a “consumer” within the meaning of the ACL, the manufacturer’s warranty may be your sole remedy. You should check the manufacturer’s warranty, as many manufacturers’ warranties do not apply in a business or commercial setting. Please contact the manufacturer if you would like to make a claim under the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Repair, replacement or a refund: If you wish to seek repair, replacement or a refund for a product, please contact us and we will explain the requirements to you. This may include you providing proof of purchase and evidence of the unacceptable product to us.
- Refund: If you are entitled to a refund, we will only give you the refund once evidence of the unacceptable product is received by us, or we have received the product at our warehouse and inspected it and assessed whether it is eligible for a refund under these Sales Terms. Any refund we make will be by the same payment method used to purchase the product.
- Installed: Subject to this clause, we will not accept or return any product that has been used, connected, installed, attempted to be connected or installed, or if your product is custom-made or is a special buy product.
- Packaging: You must adequately package any product you are returning for our collection to ensure that it is not damaged during return delivery to our warehouse.
- Return of unacceptable products: You must organise the return of unacceptable products at your own expense. Unacceptable products must be returned to us at the address nominated by us on business days between 8 AM and 5 PM. There may be products that are not able to be returned because they are items of personal apparel. This will be indicated on the Site.
- Duty of care: You have a duty of care for products while they are in your possession. If you damage a product, then subsequently return the product, you may be liable to pay to repair the product to its original condition. In these circumstances, where a repair is not economically viable, no refund will be made.
- Change of mind: We do not accept refunds for change of mind or circumstances including but not limited to the product not being suitable for your use due to a pre-existing medical condition, or other drugs or supplements you are taking, or you experiencing an allergic or other adverse reaction due to your use or consumption of the products.
10. Limitation of Liability and Disclaimers:
- While the information and material contained on the Site is believed to be accurate and current, it is provided by us in good faith on an “as is” basis, and we and our directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents accept no responsibility for and make no representations or warranties to you or to any other person as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information contained on the Site.
- Any information or recommendation contained on the Site is general only and does not constitute medical, health wellness or nutritional advice. You acknowledge that it is not reasonable for you in the circumstances to have, and you are not relying on the information on the Site in deciding to purchase the products and will be relying on your own enquiries and advice in deciding whether the products are right for you. We accept no responsibility and will not be liable for any harm, loss and/or damage that you or any third party may suffer, directly or indirectly, as a result of any advice, information or recommendation contained on the Site being inaccurate, incomplete, unsuitable or incorrect.
- We provide no warranty as to, and to the extent permitted by law expressly disclaim any liability for harm, loss and/or damage that you or any third party may suffer, directly or indirectly, as a result of a product listed on the Site being unsafe, unsuitable for you or them or unfit for your or their purposes and/or use, because of your or their particular circumstances or condition, and/or the products not providing an expected therapeutic or otherwise desired or beneficial effect, improvement or enhancement in physical performance or appearance, even if you disclosed that purpose to us before purchasing the product, as you acknowledge that you are not relying on our skill or judgement or the skill or judgement of the manufacturer of the product in that regard.
- Certain legislation including the ACL and similar consumer protection laws and regulations may confer you with rights, warranties, guarantees and remedies relating to the provision of goods or services to you by us via the Site which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. Our liability is governed solely by the ACL and these Terms.
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions and warranties, including but not
- we expressly disclaim any implied or express guarantees, representations or conditions of any kind, which are not stated in these Sales Terms;
- we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for the Site or the products being unavailable or causing you or any third party who may use or consume the products to have an allergic reaction or experience any adverse reactions or ill-effects whatsoever (including but not limited to those requiring hospitalisation), or any other adverse consequences due to a condition which you are experiencing such as pregnancy or any other health condition or ailment, or due to incompatibility with any drugs or supplements which you may be taking, prescribed or otherwise;
- we keep the products in controlled conditions on our premises but we will normally take no responsibility for any damage or deterioration to the products occurring during delivery as a result of heat or any other circumstance beyond our reasonable control; and
- we will not be liable for any loss, damage, costs including legal costs, or expense whether direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential and/or incidental, including loss of profits, revenue, production, opportunity, access to markets, goodwill, reputation, use or any indirect, remote, abnormal or unforeseeable loss, or any loss or damage relating to business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your information systems or costs of replacement goods, or otherwise, suffered by you or claims made against you, arising out of or in connection with the Site, inability to access or use the Site, the products, the services, the late supply of products, or these Sales Terms, even if we were expressly advised of the likelihood of such loss or damage.
- Limitation: To the extent permitted by law, our total liability arising out of or in connection with the products, the services or these Sales Terms, however arising, including under contract, tort (including negligence), in equity, under statute or otherwise, will not exceed the total price paid by you or to be paid by you for those products and/or services under these Terms.
This clause will survive termination of these Terms.
These Sales Terms may be amended from time to time without prior notice. Your purchase from us following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments. We recommend that you check the current Sales Terms before purchase. Our agents, employees and third parties do not have authority to change these Sales Terms.
You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your breach of these Terms. You agree to co-operate with us (at your own expense) in the handling of disputes, complaints, investigations or litigation that arise as a result of your use of our products including but not limited to disputes, complaints, investigations or litigation that arises out of or relates to incorrect information you have given us. The obligations under this clause will survive termination of these Terms.
- Privacy: We agree to comply with the legal requirements of the Australian Privacy Principles as set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and any other applicable legislation or privacy guidelines
- Termination: We reserve the right to refuse supply of the products ordered by you, terminate your account, terminate our contract with you, and remove or edit content on the Site at our sole discretion, without incurring any liability to you.
- GST: If and when applicable, GST payable on our services or products will be set out in our invoices. By accepting these Sales Terms you agree to pay us an amount equivalent to the GST imposed on these charges.
- Relationship of Parties: These Sales Terms are not intended to create a relationship between the Parties of partnership, joint venture, or employer-employee.
- Force Majeure: We will not be liable for any delay or failure to perform our obligations under these Sales Terms if such delay is due to any circumstance beyond our reasonable control. If we are delayed from performing our obligations due to such a circumstance for a period of at least 2 months, we may terminate our agreement with you by giving you 5 business days’ notice in writing.
- Notice: Any notice in connection with these Sales Terms will be deemed to have been duly given when made in writing and delivered or sent by email, facsimile or post to the Party to whom such notice is intended to be given or to such other address, email address or facsimile number as may from time to time be notified in writing to the other Party.
- Waiver: Any failure by a Party to insist upon strict performance by the other of any provision in these Sales Terms will not be taken to be a waiver of any existing or future rights in relation to the provision. No waiver by us of any of these Sales Terms shall be effective unless we expressly state it is a waiver and we communicate to you in writing.
- Assignment: You must not assign any rights and obligations under these Sales Terms, whether in whole or in part, without our prior written consent.
- Severability: If any of these Sales Terms are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Jurisdiction and Applicable Law: Your use of the Site and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of New South Wales and the Commonwealth of Australia. These Sales Terms are governed by the laws of New South Wales and the Commonwealth of Australia and the parties to them submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts operating in New South Wales. The Site may be accessed throughout Australia and overseas. We make no representation that the Site complies with the laws (including intellectual property laws) of any country outside Australia. If you access the Site from outside Australia, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for complying with the laws in the place where you access the Site.
- Entire Agreement: These Sales Terms and any document expressly referred to in them represent the entire agreement between you and us and supersede any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between you and us, whether oral or in writing.
- Business Days: For the purposes of these Sales Terms, are days on which banks are open for business in New South Wales, Australia.
For any questions or notice, please contact us at:
Theo Linsley t/as Aminos 4 U ABN 32 299 110 656
Last update: 12 April 2016
LegalVision ILP Pty Ltd owns the copyright in this document and use without permission is prohibited.